Sunday, June 5, 2011

Alli's First NuCanoe Trip

This morning I finally got Alli out on the NuCanoe. Going out with her was one of the main factors in me buying a NuCanoe. We only had about 45 minutes to fish after searching for a place to buy crickets .I decided to fish at one of the boat launch ramps on Percy Priest.

 Her first cast she hooked up with a fish. I had to adjust the drag on the Princess reel but she finally mad some headway on the fish. She ended up catching a 10" small mouth. This was here first offical fish caught and her first on the Nucanoe. Mather of fact it was the first smallmouth ever landed in the NuCanoe.
She ended up catching 3 bream and the small mouth.


 Within 5 minutes she was asking for a snack. I had the covered so we were good. She enjoyed getting crickets out of the tube but by the end of the trip I had about 20 running around the NuCanoe. All in all today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment